Samar Khouri is an Editor for Hairblogstylist and Freelance Journalist based in Dubai. Her work has been featured in The Citizen, Khaleej Times, Gulf News, Ahlan! and was a guest speaker on CNN. She is also the founder of The Samar Project, a website that covers movies, music, lifestyle, art as well as interviews with influential talented individuals from around the world. When she’s not writing, you can find her at a bookstore, binge-watching on Netflix or searching for some stories to be told.
Some questions people happen to ask her:
- Would you rather jump out of an airplane without a parachute or sit next to someone you’ve never mer before at a dinner party?
Are there another other options?!
- If you were gifted with a supernatural power, what would it be?
- If someone made a movie of your life, what genre would it be?
Dramedy! Life is full of dramas.
- Where did you spent most money on?
Tokyo and don’t regret it.
- What ridiculous thing someone tricked you into believing?
That tooth fairies exist.
- What song should be played when you enter a room?
Crazy in Love by Beyoncé.
- If you had a chance to sit with three people, dead or alive, who would it be?
Haruki Muraki, Alexander McQueen, and my great grandfather.
- What would a cartoon version of you look like?
You can also reach her on email@example.com for editorial requests.